Coating the inner surface pipe and tubing bundles
An alternative to retubing, it can provide quick and lasting solutions for any damage to inner surfaces due to the harmful effect of silt, an excessive speed of suspended sediment, unsuitable materials, the stacking effect, etc. Quick and accurate application using our patented semi-automatic machinery.
Anti-corrosion coating for the inside of the pipes of new or used condensers and heat exchangers.
Various different resins are available depending on the operating temperatures used up to 180°C.
- Excellent anti-adhesion properties
- Excellent resistance against erosion
- Excellent resistance against cavitation
- Good acid resistance
- Excellent alkaline resistance
- Applicable for diameters greater than 13 mm and with a length of up to 24m
Advantages of coating tube Bundle
- Prevents the problem of corrosion
- The surfaces of the coated pipes stay much cleaner for longer
- Decreases the amount of cleaning required
- Does not adversely impact heat transfer
- Low cost of application
- Speed of application
- Short warning time to begin work